Saturday, January 02, 2010

My take on Chris Brogan's Three Words

I am not an internet marketing self empowerment guru
Nor am I an author that sells in great quantity ... yet.
I am not a celebrity that needs to do nothing to get 1 million Twitter followers
Nor am I a news agency telling you about events.

Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan) picked three words (his twitter in link above as well)
For his purposes, those words mean something to him.

I am John Ross Harvey, father, draftsman, writer.

Are those my three words?
No.

Focus: Not only is it my car, it is a great method of dealing with tasks.

Commit: I've been married for 14 years, I've been writing book material for 5, and been published during last 3. I will commit to write more even if I have to be as many as 4 or 5 other people to get noticed.

Twitter: To some this is a non-sensical place full of celebs and news, but many are missing how great a network you can create, the more connections you can make to people that can help you reach your goals the better off you will be.

There they are, Focus, Commit, Twitter.

What are yours?

No comments: