Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Internet & Email Acronyms

INTERNET & EMAIL ACRONYMS
By John Ross Harvey

You’ve all joined the odd message board or two
You’ve all mailed several thousand emails by now
You see acronyms all the time

LOL = Laughing Out Loud
PMSL= Peeing My Self laughing
ROFL= Rolling On Floor Laughing

I was never satisfied with these

TWSDFIBAGTTTO

That Was So Darn Funny I Busted A Gut Two Thousand Times Over

Then you have the matter of fact acronyms

TBH = To Be Honest
IMO = In My Opinion
IMHO= In My Honest Opinion
FT= Full Truth (is there such a thing as not quite full truth?)

Again far to simple to misunderstand

ATRTTCFFTIMABMUFYB

Actually That Really Takes The Cake For Facts That I
Might Actually Be Making Up For Your Benefit

Have fun with it, don’t be boring.

No comments: