Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Addiction

ADDICTION
By John Ross Harvey

There are many things one can be addicted to
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Chocolate
Potato Chips
French Fries
Peanuts
And most of these can be bad for you
Despite how good they feel
But I have to say, though I like chocolate and peanuts
And eat chips and French fries often
And partake in the odd alcoholic beverage
Yet never smoked
I can’t truly say I’ve ever been addicted to anything
Besides say the Tv show LOST, until now.
www.batracer.com
This is the most addictive racing game on the planet
And you don’t actually drive at all
It lets you setup your car with slide bars
For various elements like tires, brakes etc.
And you race against others
Without doing anything more than watching it happen!
I am now competing in 4 different leagues here.
Addiction

No comments: