Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Beverage Discrimination

BEVERAGE DISCRIMINATION
By John Ross Harvey

I’d like to talk about discrimination
Not African-Americans vs. Caucasians
But Tea drinkers vs. Coffee drinkers
You can go anywhere you want
And they will offer coffee
More likely than not they will not
Offer Tea
Tea has been used for centuries
Coffee probably less time
Tea tastes good
Coffee does not
That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it
When a coffee company has a contest
Winning a Tea is never an option
They won’t even let you trade the free coffee for a tea
Its discrimination
I’m always reminded of Mad About You
When Ursula pours more coffee
And Paul says “Thank you; that was tea!”
Hasn’t happened yet
But I fully expect it to
Because tea drinkers are discriminated.
I am a tea drinker.
I hate coffee
Cappuccino is ok
Nothing else

No comments: