Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weather

originally posted June 28, 2005 at www.threeforcesofevil.typepad.com

WEATHER
By John Ross Harvey

Weather is a funny thing.
It makes many people look really stupid.
Let’s play golf in a thunderstorm!
Let’s drive a snow bank!
Let’s go swimming in the river!
Ok, maybe it’s not so funny
But it is very stupid.
Personally I love a good thunderstorm
I’ll sit out on my porch to watch it.
It’s a bit uncomfortable if the wind blows into the porch.
I love driving in a thunderstorm as much as I hate driving in a snowstorm.
Why you ask?
Severe rain will make many drivers realize that they aren’t skilled enough
So they pull over, ……..for me. I know how to drive in it.
Snow on the other hand makes my blood boil over,
As no level of stupidity can be surpassed by drivers in a snowstorm.
They join the Three Forces of Evil
Mobile Snowbanks, Defroster Dunces, and the Wipers Only Brigade.
And they don’t pull over
Because they cannot see!

No comments: