Thursday, May 11, 2006

Absent Minded Professor

Originally posted July 22 2005 at www.threeforcesofevil.typepad.com

ABSENT-MINDED PROFESSOR
By John Ross Harvey

For years now, I’ve been labeled as an absent-minded professor.
My Mom called me that for as long as I can remember.
My boss, though similarly minded, has noted my absent mind occasionally.
My wife makes note of it constantly.
I can be very knowledgeable about almost anything.
Including many of the theories on LOST.
But when it comes to where things are put in the house, I’m hopeless.
My wife will show me if anything has moved in the cupboards
And a few days later I wont find it in its old place, and claim we need to get some more.
Quite honestly it drives her nuts.
The only consolation is, that I can reach most of the cupboards when she cannot.
In order to find the missing items I forgot about in the first place.

No comments: